Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello Internets

Hi there,

I suppose since you're reading this you have some interest in discovering how it is to radicalize your viewpoints on life, love, culture, philosophy, music, movies, mass media, the pop culture scene, journalism, books, pretension, food, and well pretty much everything all delivered with a sarcastic and, at times, sardonic point of view that just might expand and possibly break your mind. I'm just a little fish in a big pond with lots of ideas swimming around me. I'm not necessarily going to post things willy nilly, but at sometimes it may seem as though my thoughts are pretty scatter brained, and for that I apologize - it's just how I think. Feel free to discuss anything with me and if you have any awesome ideas share them as comments. I'm always up for staying plugged into what's around me.

Cordially yours,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment